Monday, June 28, 2010

Heidelberg Rally

I did my Referrat today, and the teacher seemed to understand it!!! That was definitely a highlight of my day. Thank you Judith for correcting it :) Got our tests back too. Won't even talk about that though...
We had our "Heidelberg Rally" today. I know that some people thought it was dumb, but I was totally into it. I think our entire group was into it :) We split into a group of seven (that was us) and a group of six, the others. They had to take the bus system, and we took the streetcar system. At Bismarckplatz we raced to find different sculptures and history around the city. Got a workout today nonetheless! Met a lot of nice locals too that were willing to help. We ended up winning by far (I think-as long as our answers were all right)! Anyways, after all that fun and games we went and got the. best. falafels. I've never had a falaffel before, but this was pretty good! Went with my friend Alexis to get hot chocolate at Yilliys. Walked around and did some quick shopping.
It was just toooo hot today! (Yeah..it got up into the 90s I think) lol. Went into Aldis on my way home, and it is EXACTLY like home! Just I thought it was funny because at home we have stuff from Germany, but here they have stuff like "African potato chips". idk
Really excited for tomorrow. Finally get to see Philosophers Way. Just hope its not as hot as it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment