Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I got to sleep in!

I had a meeting with the director of the program so I got to sleep in for about an extra half hour. I think my guest mom was mad though because not only was I late for dinner last night, but also for breakfast this morning..oh well. Its just Nutella and Brötchen. (yum!) Had the meeting and it went well, got to class really late, but picked up on everything easily. Test Thursday :( and tons of homework. Went and got some Döner for lunch with some girls at Yufka's. I think they agree its one of the best places around :) Then went with three of the girls and one of the directors to the castle. Wish we could have had more time to do it, but I got to see plenty. We took the cable car up..it felt like a roller coaster! Definitely worth it. I may go back one more time. Met my CouchSurfing friend, Judith, and her friend Katherine at Katherine's work for some orange juice and chatting. Then went with Judith for some soccer fan shopping and spaghetti ice! And get this..I was home in time for dinner!!! We had some yummy chicken things with fried potatoes, salad, potato salad that is to die for, and this cherries with yogurt. And of course her wonderful tea! And I got everything done including my shower before it got dark out. I feel accomplished.

1 comment: