Friday, June 25, 2010

Tandem Day!

Well today was fun. We had the intermediate teacher with the other class today because our teacher was out...so I colored :) Went after class with two of my friends to the base. It was too funny watching them being excited about free refills and baseball again. We hung out there for awhile and had a good time. Went and met my tandem again today...that's a language speaking partner. Anyways, its just so interesting to have two very different cultures that have so much in common. Nonetheless we had a very in depth conversation on food and culture. Did a little shopping...found those stupid looking sweaters everyone is going gaga over :) I know my friend will be excited. Can't wait for Cologne tomorrow! Chocolate and perfume...yum! Oh btw...went to a public viewing again, this time with my tandem :) amazing.

1 comment:

  1. which sweaters?....Umm...It feels like I haven't seen you for a while now...we need to catch up!!!!

    ReplyDelete