Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1 week out

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to test this blog out, and see how it works. I'm about a week out from leaving, and there is so much to get done by then! When I bought my plane ticket, I decided to arrive two weeks earlier than the official arrival date so I could get some cheap travelling in. Well as of now, I have no clue where I'm going, what I'm eating, or where I will be sleeping at night. Talk about adventure! I'm really excited, but nervous about leaving. I hope I don't miss out on too much while I'm away, but I know it will be quite an experience.

We got our housing assignments today for the 6 weeks. I will be sharing a host family/lady with a girl from California. Not everyone is paired up, so I hope it works out with us. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible, but I'm worried I won't have internet access at my host house. We were the only people where the lady requested we mailed her letters-no email!

Well that's about all for today-time to study for finals..ick! Feel free to contact me on here or at my email address.

Tschuß!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment