Friday, May 28, 2010

First Day Back in Germany

Everything turned out okay with the flight. Went out with Judith and Katherine afterwards for ladies night and had a good time. Again, I must say the atmosphere, and just the nightlife, is so much better here! We had free sparkling wine and danced on the booths :) I love the dancing and music here.
Met the host family. Its just the lady, Frau Schneider. She's pretty old, but she seems really nice. She made me some ice cream while we waited for the other girl, Elizabeth, to arrive. We ate it in her garden...such a beautiful place! The house is pretty big...four floors about. We are in like the attic area..we share a room, but like i said it is huge. Really happy to be settled in.
Feeling really overwhelmed again, but hopefully the routine gets set really fast.
I really need some sleep so I'll tell more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment